Our Ministries ~ Classroom Rules ~ Curriculum ~ Wellness Policy ~ Safety Policy ~ Ministry Opportunities
To ensure the health of others, we ask that sick children not attend any ministry events if the following symptoms are present:
- A fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases
- Sore throat, constant cough, croup or pink eye
- Colored mucus (eyes or nose)
- Any unexplained rash
- Any infections: boils, ringworm, impetigo or any open sores that leak fluid/blood
- Any communicable disease
- Lice – including the presence of eggs or nits
All children must be symptom-free without medication for 24-hours before returning to the classroom.
When it is known that children have been exposed to an illness that is easily transferable, the parent/guardian will be notified.
If you have any questions, please contact Jerrie Charles at email@example.com